- Trailer safety chains will save your trailer and keep it attached to your vehicle, but you will substantially lose control of your trailer since it is no longer attached securely to your tow vehicle. Iron-Jaws solves this problem.
- Fits most standard receivers for 1-7/8″ up to 2-5/16″ ball with a 1″ Ball Shank. **MUST BE A 1″ SHANK FOR IRON-JAWS TO WORK PROPERLY
- Testing resulted in load limits of 2800 pounds of constant force, meeting the Class 1 SAE J684 standard.
- Mounts underneath your hitch plate.
- This is the key to Iron-Jaws. By doing this the coupler and hitch ball are completely sandwiched together and attached to the hitch plate. Even in the event of coupler failure or improper coupler attachment, Iron-Jaws will keep your trailer attached to the hitch and keep you in complete control.
- Includes locking points on both sides of the device to allow you to add a padlock to secure your trailer when you need it. (padlock not included)
- Product comes complete with pin to secure Iron-Jaws in place.
****Iron-Jaws will not work with SQUARE Coupler, but will work with standard “rounded/traditional” coupler. New version coming soon to accommodate the square coupler, contact us at email@example.com with questions